Wednesday, June 13, 2012

blog challenge day 1: relationship status

okay day one of bloggy challenges (find the full challenge here).


current relationship:

i feel like this question is pretty open-ended, i mean relationship with who...or what?  but i'll take it the way it was probably meant and talk about my significant other.

i am currently in a relationship with a man, who shall remain unnamed because he's already rather frumpy i put a photo of him up without asking, and we have been together for 3 1/2 years.  he's 3 years older than me, and even though we went to the same high school we never hung out.  i actually hung out with his friends and his brother, who was in the same grade as me, more than him, weird right?  he was sort of this guy i knew peripherally through other people but not really...even though he apparently knew me.

his father was sort of in charge of this place called grand central station where the schools used to host dances and he had to work there.  and i used to attend a number of said dances...apparently enough for both him and his father to notice.  his father because apparently i was good kid who never caused trouble and him because i was 'up there shakin' my booty'.  hah i called him a lecherous pervert for noticing and he has yet to deny the charges.

but anyway, in college he randomly started talking to me on facebook, we hung out over winter break, and the rest is history.  of course the first few years we were in a long distance relationship which was pretty difficult to say the least, but worth it now that we're actually together...and not separated by the pacific ocean and the western half of the states.

and that's it for bloggy challenge numero uno...hmm it feels almost therapeutic lol.



well are you guys up for the challenge too?  you can find the original post here.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! Its kinda fun to blog about topics that you don't really discuss regularly. I'm looking forward to reading more about you, because that's what your blog is about, YOU!

    ♥ Duckie.

    P.S. I am in LOVE with your new blog design! I'm about to do another blog makeover with mine to make it simpler but I have no clue what I want yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was kind of nervous about doing the challenge at first but i think it's going to be fun!

      blog makeovers can be soooo time consuming if you want any help let me know!

      Delete

Feel free to share any thoughts, comments, advice or just say hello! Your comments make my day so don't be shy!!