Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Become a sponsor for the Gilded hare!!

Thank you for considering becoming a sponsor for the Gilded hare!!

Currently my page views are around 1,500-2,000 per day or up to 60,000 a month (according to Blogger Stats).  I will review your site and determine if it is an appropriate match for my readership.  I will offer discounts for people who want to book ads for several months at a time and I will also consider doing sponsor swaps.  Ads will be rotated with the monthly feature always being at the very top.  Ads are currently only accepted through PassionFruid Ads.  

If you have any questions, you can email me at michelle@thegildededhare.com or by clicking the 'email' button under 'Follow Me' in the sidebar.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any thoughts, comments, advice or just say hello! Your comments make my day so don't be shy!!