Sunday, July 8, 2012

Get Your Craft On #5

whoa this weekend was amazing i had 3 days off whoo!  plus i went and watched prometheus finally...altho not as impressed as i'd hoped to be.  first, we waited so long we didn't actually get to watch it in 3-d but the graphics were still pretty good.  but the story line was just all over the place...so many little tangents that were just never fully explored it seemed...  anyway, i love aliens so i had watch it regardless.

anyway, top 3 features from last weeks craftastic party:

this is such a cool and simple (or so it seems) project-if i can find cheap blinds for my super wide windows i think i'll be doing this.  

these pompoms are only a small part of a very cute nursery, visit her blog to check out pics!

such an easy way to reuse something that would otherwise be trash...i have a shoebox that i already covered in drop cloth fabric that i will be trying this out on.  



and for this week's GYCO party:

some pointers for those that are new:
-only post projects that you have done yourself-preferably a tutorial
-post my button somewhere on your blog or post
-follow my blog and/or like me on facebook
-check out other posts and leave comments!!  


the gilded hare

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my shade! I will be tweeting a link to your site! Also, if you make shades, I'd love to see pictures! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love roman blinds featured here. It adds dimension to the room. The design is also quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for letting me know about your party! I have linked up as well as added you to my link party list, liked you on FB, followed you on pinterest and linkyfollowers! :) Hope you have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share any thoughts, comments, advice or just say hello! Your comments make my day so don't be shy!!